Descriptif du poste
Location and Hours
The work will mainly be performed at the Versasec Sales Office in Portsmouth, England. The office hours are normally 8:30AM-5:30PM with a lunch break of 1 hour. On average, the work week is 40 hours (excluding breaks). The weekly working hours are adjusted to the operational needs of Versasec. The office is open on weekdays and closed on weekends and on official UK bank holidays.
Reports directly to the Versasec VP of Sales – William Houry.
Job Purpose Summary
The main purpose of the position is to extend the capacity of the Sales & Business Development department and thereby improve the execution of the company business development strategy.
- Analyze potential and existing markets in order to identify business opportunities
- Establish customer base relations and its management data base
- Carry out market research in order to develop strategies and roadmaps for sales of the company’s products and to secure more business relations
- Develop and maintain good customer relationship for the future growth of the company
- Provide support to marketing team, in the area of developing strategies for company’s product promotions
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and various sales tools on effective development of business opportunities for the company
- Assist the relevant management in resourcing, budgeting, and problem solving activities of the company
- Develop campaigns and other activities that will help in increasing the recognition of the company
- Regularly provide updates on the market competition analysis and knowledge to the sales and service department
- University degree, preferably in business or marketing
- Ability to develop and make presentations for existing and prospective customers, in a professional manner
- Comprehensive knowledge of products offered by the company and its applications
- Excellent management, as well as organizational skills
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate/negotiate with clients/customers
- Ability to engage in new product/service research for the company
- Ability to work independently